Saturday 27 October 2018

All my love







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And looking forward to a great weekend.

For today’s card I have used Mel Heaton’s die set.
I started off with a 8”x 8” white card.
I then cut a mat out of deep pink card which I added to my card.
I then printed off two backing papers from Mel’s cd.
I added the darker one to my card.

Next I cut a circle mat out of the lighter backing paper.
I added this to the top corner of my card.
I then cut my sentiment out with the smaller die and I 
Added it to my mat.

Next I printed off my flowers several times and cut them
Out with the matching dies.
I added the first layer to the bottom of my card
And I then decoupaged the flowers.

To finish off with I tied a large purple bow which I 
added to the bottom corner.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I do really appreciate it.

Hugs 
Debs xxx


No comments: