Sunday 28 October 2018

Pink Rose







Good morning all I hope you are having a good weekend.

For this card I have used the tattered lace large decoupage 
I statered off by printing off some background papers 
And the decoupage.
I then used a 93/4”x 63/4” white card which I added
A mat out of the background paper.
I then cut a smaller mat out of white card which I added
To my card.
Next I cut the decorative frame and added it to my card with
Foam tape.
I then cut out my decoupage with the matching dies and I 
Added it to the left of my frame.
I then stamped my sentiment and cut it out with a tag die.
Which I added it to the left top corner.
To finish it off with I tied a large pink bow and I 
Added it to the top right corner.

That’s all for today and I hope you like this card as much
As I do.
Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs 
Debs xxx


No comments: