Saturday 6 October 2018

Made with love






Good morning all I hope you are all well and having 
A good weekend.

Today’s card is made by using the Duo Dies and
The flowers are from Dawn Wheelers flower collection.

I started with a 8” x8” white card which I added a mat of 
Pretty papers from the flower collection.
I added a piece of ribbon around the centre.

Next I cut out my best wishes topper from the Duo Dies
Out of Silver Mirri and white card.
I added this to the centre of my card.

I next cut out my flowers using the charisma and matching dies.
I cut it twice so that I could decoupage them up.
I added them to the side of my topper.

I then tied a large white bow which I added to the 
Bottom corner.
And to finish of I added some gems to the corners of my card.

That’s all for today and I hope you all have a 
Good weekend.
And thank you for stopping by.

Hugs 
Debs xxx


No comments: