Wednesday 17 October 2018

christmas poinsettia






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 

Today I have a fancy shaped Christmas card using the tattered lace
Christmas 3D decoupage dies.

I started by making my card base on the Scanncut 
I then cut my mat with the tattered lace pearl edge rectangle die
I added this to my card with foam pads.
I then printed off my decoupage and cut it out with the
Matching dies.
I then added it to the side of my mat.and I then added the decoupage.
I then stamped a sentiment and cut it out with a tag die
I inked it while it was still in the die.
I the added it to the centre of the card.

And to finish off with I tied a large red bow which I 
Added to the bottom corner.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs 
Debs xxx


No comments: