Wednesday 28 February 2018

sweet Daisy May







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
And you’re not snowed in.
It is so cold here..

Today’s card is made by using a Whoopsidaisy image
From the new cd called cute as a button.
I started off with a 10” x 7” white card base.
Covered my card with some decorative paper.

Next using cream card cut out my frame with a tattered lace die
I added this to my card with foam pads.

Next I printed off mu image and I scanned it into the
Scanncut to cut my topper the same size as the oval in the
Frame.
I then inked around the edge and I added it into
The centre of the frame.

To finish the card off I tied a large cream bow and I added 
It below the topper
I then added a large pearl to the centre of the bow.

That’s all for today 
So stay safe and warm in this cold weather.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: