Sunday 18 February 2018

Daisy in deep thoughtI












Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And having a good weekend 

For today’s card I have use a whoopsidaisy image.
I started off by printing of my image which was a stamp
That I coloured with alcohol pens.

I then added some checked backing paper to a 
Scalloped card I made on the Scanncut.
I then used a die to cut the image out and a larger die
For the mat for the topper.
Using foam pads I added it to the centre of my card.
I then added some gems around the topper.
I then tied a large bow which I added to the side of the topper.

And to finish off with I added some flowers to the bottom of the
 topper and some small flower across the top of the card.

That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: