Sunday 11 February 2018

Daisy May








Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
It’s another cold one here is I’m having a crafting day.
And I may do so ironing if I feel like it lol.

Today’s card is a large card 91/2”x 7”
I started with a white card base which I added a silver mat to it.
I then cut a mat out of blue and pink flowered paper.
Before I adhered it to my card I wrapped a piece of
Blue ribbon around it.
Next I cut our two of the tattered laces flourish die.
I cut them and added them to the corners of the card front.
Next I printed off Daisy from a whoopsidaisy cd.
I then coloured her in with alcohol pens.
I then mounted her on the silver card.
I added her to the centre of my card. And I added some
Gems to the corners.
I then made two flowers out of white foamarin which
I inked the edges in pink.
I added these to the side of my topper.
And to finish off with I tied a large bow out of
Blue satin ribbon which I added to the side of the topper.
I then added a decorative gem to the centre of the bow.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
And I do really appreciate it.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: