Wednesday 7 February 2018

Antique Glamour




Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
It’s a cold one here today. So I’m having a crafting day.

Today’s card is made by using a Kanban kit
Antique Glamour which I’m loving the images in
This kit and the colours are gorgeous.

I started with a 8”x 8” cream card which I added a mat out of 
Gold Mirri card and then a mat out of the
Matching backing card. I wrapped a piece of bronze ribbon around the
Bottom before I stuck them down.

Next I added my topper which is a twisted pyramage 
To the right hand side of my card.
I them added a flower to the top corner.
I then added a sentiment to the bottom corner.
And to finish with I tied a large bow out of bronze ribbon 
Which I added below the topper and I added a
Pearl to the centre of the bow.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
And leaving your lovely comments I do really appreciate them.

Hugs Debs xxx







No comments: