Friday 2 February 2018

A cup of flowers







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And ready for the weekend.

Today’s card makes me this of spring and summer 
It is just a fresh looking card.

I started with a 81/4”x 81/4 white card
I mat and layered it with a matching paper to
The topper.
I then matted my topper with a silver mat.
I added the topper by using foam pads to the centre
Of the card.
I added my sentiment to the top corner.
I then made two flowers with foamarin as
They look so life like.
I added these to the bottom corner.
I then tied a large bow out of bright pink ribbon
I’ve had this ribbon for year but never had anything 
To use it with as it’s so bright but it goes so well
With this topper.
I added it to the bottom corner.
I added a wooden butterfly to the centre of the bow.
And to finish the card off I added some pearls to the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for taking the
Time to stop by and leave lovely comments.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: