Sunday 7 February 2016

Kraftyhands Febuary Challenge





Good Morning all I hope you are all well on this cold morning.

Today is the start of another challenge over at Kraftyhands
we are doing thing a little different this year we are doing
colours and Shape and theme.

And the winner will receive a £10 voucher that can be used on
the website or handed in at the shop. But you must use Kraftyhands
products on your entry. So why not join in and good luck
you can find the blog Here

This months Challenge is Red, Pink, Cream and hearts.

For my card I have used the Valentine cd
I started with a 7"x7" cream card which I mat and layered
with mats from the cd. I also added a insert into the in side of the card. 

I matted my card with the layers and I then added a paper ribbon
across the centre of my card.
I then cut a heart by using the Presscut heart dies.
which I placed in the centre of my card. I printed off my topper
and I cut out all the layers of the decoupage.
I added this to the centre of my heart.
To finish with I added some flowers t the bottom corner.

So why Not pop along and Be in with a chance of a £10 voucher
And good luck

Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: