Sunday 28 February 2016

Arianna in pink






Good Morning friend's follower's and visitor's I hope
you are all well this morning.
I hope you are having a good weekend.

Can anyone tell me if you are having any trouble with
there comments going missing for the last couple of days
I have had comments on my blog and then the next time I look
they have gone. I think it was Friday I had 9 and now I have 1
so I don't know what's going on.

Today's card is a 7"x 7" white scalloped card
which i covered with a paper from the Arianne collection
by Heartfelt Creations.
Then I cut several mats from the same pad. I then cut a topper
out from the same pad and I added this to the centre of my card.

Next I cut the swirly 2 die from Sweet Dixie out of green
mirri card which I added to my card from the corner on
going down and one going across the card.

Next I stamped the Arianna flower with white embossing powder.
I cut out the Arianna flower three times I then I shaped all the petals
before I made them up.
I added these to the corner on the swirls. I then cut sentiment
out with a sweet dixie die.
I added this to the centre of my topper. I added pearls to the 
centre of the flower's.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your support.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xx

No comments: