Saturday 27 February 2016

Arianna in Green






Good morning all I hope you are all well and going to have a lovely weekend.
What are you all up to this morning.
I've got to do some food shopping and the I must get
on with my DT work.

I would just like to apologise to you if I didn't comment 
on some of your blogs as Google wouldn't let me.
I hope it will let me this morning. On my last two blogs the comments
that you have been leaving me have disappeared so I don't
know what's going on with Google.

Todays card is a bit different for me as I don't usually use
dark colour's but I were quiet pleased with the dark green with
gold on it.
For this card I have used the Heartfelt Creations Arianna stamp
and die set for the flowers.
And the mats are by using the Intricate Oval Frame die from Sweet Dixie
 in white card.  
I cut the two largest dies in the set.
I placed these in to the centre of my A5 Card.

I cut and embossed the Arianne die out of green card
 and I embossed them with gold embossing powder. I shaped
all the petals before I made them up.

I added these down the side of my frame I then cut some foliage out
of white and green card. and I added these to the flowers.
I then cut my sentiment out with a sweet dixie die from
the same green card which I
added to the centre of the frame.

And to finish with a added some pearls to the centre of all
the flower's.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: