Friday 5 February 2016

Happy Birthday Arianna







Good morning all I hope you are all well this Friday morning
and looking forward to the weekend.

For todays card I have used the Heartfelt creations Arianna stamp and
die set plus matching paper.

I must say I'm not too sure about this one as my heart weren't in it
I had just had some sad news and I just didn't feel like crafting but I
have to keep going.

I started with a piece of backing paper from the matching paper pad.
I then cut out a mat for the flowers with a Marianne die sorry
I cant remember its name.
I added this to the bottom of my card.

Next I stamped and heat embossed my flowers on to some pink vellum.
I cut them out with the matching dies.
I made my flowers up and added them on to the mat.
I also cut some leafs out of green vellum.

I then cut a butterfly out of pink vellum and I added this to the top corner.
To finish off with I cut my sentiment out with the
Sweet Dixie Happy Birthday die out of silver mirri card.
I added this to the top corner.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Debs xx

No comments: