Friday 19 February 2016

Flower Bonnet







Good Morning all I hope you are all well this morning and ready
for the weekend.
I would just like to let you know that everything went well
with George at the hospital yesterday he as to have another heart scan
and bloods done I just wish he would start to pick up.
It's been 9 weeks since he had is heart attack I just want him better.

For today card I have used just black and white one of my favourite
combinations.

I mat and layered my card with black and white mats and the top mat
I used the heartfelt creations all glad up paper pad.
Next I cut out the Sweet Dixie Dotted Doily circle die out of
white card I added this to the centre with foam tape.

Next with black card I cut the Sweet Dixie flower bonnet die
which I added to the centre of my doily mat.
Next I tied a large white bow and I added this to the bottom corner.
I finished it of with a gem in the centre.

I the cut out my sentiment with the Sweet Dixie Happy Birthday die
out of white card.
I matted this on to black card which I fussy cut around it.
and I added it to the top corner.
I then used the Sweet Dixie Leafy scroll 2 to cut one in white
and one in black I added these just behind the bow.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your
kind comments you leave me.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: