Thursday 18 February 2016

Arianna Blooms







Good morning friends I hope you are all well this morning.
I've got a busy day ahead so there's no crafting today until tonight
As George as got a appointment at the hospital the see the
heart surgeon from when he had his heart attack at Christmas.
Not looking forward to what they are going to say.

Anyway back to todays card I have used the
Heartfelt Creations Arianna blooms Collection.
The Topper and all the papers came from the paper pad
which I cut out my mat and added this t my card I then cut out my topper
and I added this by using foam tape.
Next I stamped the Arianna flower stamp and embossed
it with silver glitter wow powders.
I shaped the petals and made them all up then I added them to
the bottom corner. I then cut some leafs from Sweet Dixie dies
and this die is called flower swirls it was too big to use whole
so I just cut into it.

To finish off with I cut my sentiment out by using a Sweet Dixie die.

That's all for today

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: