Tuesday 25 September 2018

stamped snowman









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 


For today’s card I have used a rare earth stamp set.

I started off by stamping my snowman in black and then
I stamped the merry Christmas border.
I then cut it out with a tattered lace square die.
Next I stamped another border in red ink and the I cut this
Out with a die.i then matted it on to a red mat.
I then matted my topper on to this mat.

I then cut a larger white mat that I used a red pen to foe stitch around it.
And I then matted it on to red mat.
I then matted it all on to a white card.

I then tied a red bow which I added to the bottom left side.

To finish off with I made two red poinsettias out of foamarin 
Which I added to the top and bottom corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
And I do really appreciate your comments.

Hugs
Debs xx


No comments: