Wednesday 26 September 2018

Art Deco couple with roses









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
Where is the time going I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already.

For this card I have used the Nancy Watts Art Deco couple
And the tattered lace 3D duchess decoupage.

I statered by printing off my decoupage and I cut it out with the 
Matching dies.
I then cut my couple out with the charisma image and matching dies.

I mat and layered my card with purple and ivory card.
I then cut out my oval mat which I added to the centre of the card.
I then added the decoupaged roses down the left hand side
Of the oval.
I then stamped my sentiment into the oval.

I then added the Deco couple to the right hand side of my card.

And then to finish off I added some pearls to the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I do really appreciate it.

Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: