Friday 28 September 2018

Have a fab day





Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
I can’t believe it’s Friday already wares this week gone

For this card I’ve used the createandcraft members free gift
Stamps by me stamp

I’m not a stamper but I thought I’d give it ago and I was
Really pleased with the way it turned out.
I started by cutting a piece of water coloured card to
7”x 7”
I sprayed the card with water and then I stamped my floral
Stamp with a water based pink ink.
I let it soak the ink and run. Then I dried it with my heat gun.

Next using a black ink I stamped over in pink image.

With black ink I stamped my sentiments.
I the mat and layered it onto berry coloured cards and
Then on to a white card.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Debs xx

No comments: