Saturday 15 September 2018

Pink roses

                                             






Good morning all I hope you are all well this mornin.
I’m sorry I’ve not been around as I’ve been I’ll but hopefully 
I’m on the mend and back with you.

For this card I started off with a 8”x 8” white card
Which I covered with some floral paper.
And then a white mat I then cut a strip of floral paper and I 
added it down the side.

I then used a tattered lace die which I inked while still in the die.
I added it to the centre of my card with foam pads,
Next I cut out my flowers on the Scanncut from the
Floral usb.
I coloured them in and I added them to my die cut.

To finish with I added a pink bow to the bottom corner.

That’s all for today and I thank you all for your support 
While I’ve been unwell.

Big Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: