Sunday 23 September 2018

Hello Daisy






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And having a good weekend.

For this card I have used a design from whoopsidaisy cd roms.
I started with a 8” x 8” white card
That I covered in matching paper from the cd.
Then I added a white mat.
Next I cut a strip of the matching paper and I wrapped a piece of
Lace around it I then added it down the left hand side.

I the cut out the largest die from the spellbinders decorative labels 4.
With the matching paper.
Next I printed off Daisy from the cd and I cut her out with the
Decorative labels 4 die and while it was in the die I inked around the edges.

I added it to the right hand side of my card.
I then printed off my sentiment and out it out with the smallest die in the set
Which I inked while in the die.
I added it to the corner.

And to finish off with I made some pink spiral ribbon which I
Added to the lace and then I topped it with a gem.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs 
Debs xxx


No comments: