Tuesday 19 January 2016

Tilly's Teddy






Good morning friend's, follower's and visitor's
I would just like to thank you all for the lovely welcome back
wish' and George say's thank you for the well wishes.
It is so nice to be back crafting.

Today's card is a little different for me as I don't use colours
like this but it as turned out better than I thought.

I started off with my topper which I inked around the edges
with a beige ink pad.
I started with a 7"x7" cream card base and I cut a mat out of
a lovely shade of green. And then a cream one. I also cut a green
one just for the topper to sit on.
I then wrapped a strand of pearls around the centre. 
I then added my topper to the centre of the card.

I then added pearls to each of the corner. I then cut out my flowers
by Sue Wilson and I added this to the top corner.
To finish the card with a lovely green bow which I
added to the bottom corner.

That's all for today and thank you for all your support.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: