Friday 22 January 2016

Me with My Kittens






Good morning my friends I'm now fed up of this cold weather
and by is it cold. It ever warmed up at all yesterday and to make it worse
it was really foggy with it.
So today I'm in my craft room to have a little clean up and
then get on with my DT work.

Today's card I have used the New CD from whoopsidaisy and it
is called Cute and sassy.
I have to say it as some wonderful little girls on there some thing
for every Occasion.

I started off by printing off my image and this time I used
just the outline so I could colour it myself I know I'm not a great
colourer but I'm getting there.
I then cut it out with Sweet Dixie Dotted Doily Circle frame.
I inked it while still in the die with a beige ink.

I added my backing papers to a 7"x7" white scalloped card.
On the second mat I cut a border across the bottom with the
Sue Wilson Gemini Delphinus border die. Then on the top mat
I wrapped a piece of beige ribbon around the bottom.
Then I added my topper to the centre of my top mat. I
used foam tape for this.

I then tied a large bow out of two different types of ribbon
I added this to the bottom corner of my card.

I then stamped and embossed the Orange blossom flowers
with a blue embossing powder. I then shaped all the petals
and I then inked the petals with blue ink.
I then added two flower to the top corner. To finish off with
I added some gem to the flower's and to the corners of the top mat.

That's all for today and thank you for all your support
so take care in this cold weather and keep warm

Debs xxx

No comments: