Sunday 24 January 2016

Lets Glam It Up







Good Morning All Friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well on this cold and wet morning it
is a day to stay in and craft.

For today I have used the Heartfelt creations All Glammed Up
Shoe stamp which I love with all the matching papers.

I covered a 8"x8" white card with some backing paper from
the set. I the cut out a mat for my shoe to sit on with the
Spellbinders floral oval die out of more paper from the set.
I added this to the centre and I cut two mats from the set and tucked
them just behind the oval mat.

I stamped the shoe on to cream card which I inked around the
edges I added this to the centre mat.

I then cut out some flowers with the Sue Wilson's Peony die set.
which I added on to the shoe. Then I cut two tags and I threaded a piece
of red ribbon through them and I used foam tape to add these
to the bottom corner. 

I then tied a large red ribbon and I put with in the opposite corner
And to finish off with I added gems to the flowers and corners.

That's al for today and I hope you all have
a lovely Sunday.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: