Wednesday 20 January 2016

Dancing Shoe





Good morning all I hope you are all well on this cold morning
and It is cold here I had to pick my son up from work
at 3am and my it was -3% but at least its not snowing.

For todays card I have used the Heartfelt creations All Glammed Up
Stamp and dies and paper set. and to colour the shoe I have used
creative expressions cloud blending inks which if you look close
to the shoe it looks like it is suede.

I started off with a 8"x8" white scalloped card and I cut a
mat out of the piano paper from the pack.
And I wrapped a piece of pink ribbon around the centre before
I added it to my card.

I then stamped and embossed the shoe with platinum embossing
powder. I then inked the shoe with the pick blending inks.
And I were really pleased with the way it turned out.
I coloured the leaves and the flowers in with Be creative alcohol pens.
I added the shoe to the card with foam pads.

I then stamped and embossed the apple blossom flower
by Sue Wilson and I cut them out with the matching dies.
I then inked them with the same blending ink.  I then added three
of them to the shoe. and I put pearls to the centre of them
you can still see the glue but when its dry it will be clear.

I then cut the sentiment with the Sweet Dixie  leafs and swirls die.
I cut I twice one in white and one in silver which I off set.
I am loving the Sweet Dixie dies I got quite a few for
Christmas and they are a good size and not a bad price either.
I added this to the top corner and I then added a flower to
two of the corners.

To finish off with added some pearls and a small bow on to the
back of the shoe.

That's all for today and thank you for taking the time to
stop by and comment on my cards I do really appreciate them.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

 

No comments: