Saturday 23 January 2016

Sweet Dixie







Good Morning friend's follower's and visitor's I hope you are all
well this morning.
I need some sun I fed up of being so cold.

For today's card I have used the New Sweet Dixie Dies
And this one is called Decorative doily circle frame set I love
how delicate it looks.

I started with a 8"x8" white card which I cut a piece of
Pink card that I embossed with a Sue Wilson embossing folder.
I matted this to my card.
I then cut all layers of the die set out of white and pink card.

I cut the largest size out of white and then I inked it with
distress ink spun sugar.
I used foam tape to layer the die cuts up.
And I added them to the centre of the card.

I then cut several flowers from the Heartfelt Creations
Aster die set and I inked the edges with the spun sugar ink.

I then added these around the side of the doily centre piece.
which I added pearls to the centre of each flower.

I then tied a large double layered bow out of white organza ribbon
which I added to the bottom corner.
Next I cut my sentiment which is also by Sweet Dixie.
I added this to the top corner.
To finish with I added some pearls to the corners of the card.

That's all for today and I hope that you all have a
lovely weekend.

Debs xx

No comments: