Monday 24 November 2014

whoopsidaisy challenge anything goes poinsettia box




Good morning all today's card is my
Challenge card for whoopsidaisy s
Anything goes.

I started with making a box
I die cut my poinsettia' s with are
From Tonic.

I added them to my box.
Then I printed of my image from
Celebrate with ruby red
You can get this from 

I cut it out with a oval die and to
Fix it to my box I added a strip
Of card to make like a stick on it
I then glued it to the inside of the box.

To finish with I die cut my sentiment
Which I added to the front of the box.
And I added a gem into the centre of
Every poinsettia.
Why not go along to

Thanks you for stopping by it would be lovely to see you
Over at cutedaisymays challenge.

I would be so pleased if you could leave
Me your thoughts on this project.

Many thanks

Debs xx

No comments: