Tuesday 4 November 2014

100th Birthday





Good morning friends followers and passer bye.
Well I don't know about you but its cold and dark here it just feels like the winter is here now.

I'm so sorry about the photos I just couldn't get
The colours to look right it is a lovely shade
Of pink and white.

Today's card is a very special one its for a 100th fora very special lady.
I started with av8"-8" white card that I covered with a pale pink and white polka dot card.
Next I cut a strip of white card for down the left side of my card.
Next I cut a piece of Polks a dot card and I punched down one side. I then added it onto the white card but before I stuck it down I wrapped a piece of white
Lace around it.
I then cut out my topper and decoupaged it up.
I then added it to the centre of my card front.
Next I tied a very large bow out of white organza 
Ribbon.
With my hot glue gun I glued it to the bottom corner
Of my csrd . I like to use my hot gum when adding
Bows as it makes them secure.
On top of the bow  I added a diamante
Ribbon slider and on to that I added a small resin rose.
I also added a rose on to two of the corners.
Next I cut my sentiment out and with foam tape
I added it to the top corner.

For this card I made a box for this card as it is a special card.
I made my box up and I then tied a very large bow out of pale pink organza ribbon.
With my glue gun I added it to the top left corner.
With the tails of the ribbon I twisted them and glued
The ends down.
To finish with I die cut a sentiment out
And glued it to the centre of the box lid.

Thank you for stopping by it would be lovely
If you could leave me your thoughts on this card.
I would love to visit your blog if you have one.

Take care and many thanks

Debs xx


1 comment:

pam said...

Beautiful card for 100th birthday Debs, pretty flower image, love the colours and design.
pam