Sunday 23 November 2014

Thinking of you mum






Good morning fellow bloggers and passes bye.
Hope you are all well on this miserable Sunday.

Todays card I made in memory of my mum to take to the crematorium with some flowers later today.

It was a quick card I mattered and layered yellow green and white card.
I the printed off my image from a whoopsidaisy CD.

I then cut out my topper with one of spellbinders new dies
Out of yellow card.
I then added my topper to the centre of my card.
I added a little glitter onto the topper.

I tied a messy bow out of yellow and a green ribbon
I the glued it to just below my topper.

To finish with I printed a sentiment out from the computer
And I the cut it out with the same die set as my topper.
I added this to the top corner of my card.

I them added some ribbon to the top corner so
I can tie it to my flowers.

This is just for you mum I know you are still with me.
Missing you.

Many thanks 
Debs xxx

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Debs, sorry I haven't commented for a few days,, trying not to be on this iPad so much, and with Sue wonderful week of showing her new dies I kind of used the time on there. You can get so carried away being on this thing. Your cards over the few days are beautiful, as always. Hazel x