Wednesday 31 January 2018

Violets







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And having a good week.

Today’s card is the birth flower for February 
And for this card I used a 8”x 8” cream card.
And I covered it with the violet backing card. I then added
A border strip down the side.

I then cut a mat of cream card which I added to
The left hand side of the card.
I then added a violet piece of card on to the cream mat.
I then added the topper to the left side.

I added a smaller topper to the bottom corner.
I then made two flowers with foamarin and I added one to the top corner.

I then tied a large bow out of purple satin ribbon 
And I added this below the topper. And I added a flower to the
Centre of the bow.

I finished the card off by adding some liquid pearls 
To the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for taking the
Time to stop by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: