Thursday 25 January 2018

Sweet peas







Morning all hope you are all well this morning 
I had a lovely crafting day yesterday and I’m hoping 
For another one today touch wood.

For today’s card I’ve used the Hunkydory Birthflower kit.
And today’s card is a easel card using the 
Sweet pea topper.

I started by making a easel card base.
I cut a mat out of gold Mirri card for the top panel.
Next I cut a panel out of the matching card.
For my topper I set it at a angle and then the topper 
Was put on with foam pads in the centre of the
Frame.
I then added a sentimental to the bottom corner.
I then tied a large bow out of pink ribbon
Which I added to the bottom corner.

Next for the bottom of my card I cut a mat out of
Gold Mirri card.
And I covered it with matching paper.
I added a panel with sweet peas on down the side
This was left over from the front panel.
To finish off with I added a sentiment for the stopper.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I do really appreciate it.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: