Sunday 21 January 2018

If the shoe fits





Morning all I’m a little posting this morning as I’ve not
Been too well.
But any way today’s card is another sample from
The tattered laces Best of 2017 usb.

I started with a 8” x 8” white scalloped card I started
By cutting a border a inch from the edge which I folders back.
I then covered the inside with black card.

Next I cut a mat out of black card and a mat out of silver holographic 
Card which I added to the front.

I then cut out the shoe design which is called glass slipper
From the usb.
I added these to the front of my card.
I then tied a large silver bow which I added to the
Top corner of the front of the card.

To finish out with I added some strips of pearls and gems
To the border that I foldered back.
And then I added some silver flowers to the bottom corner.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by..
Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: