Thursday 4 August 2016

Twinkling Snowman






Good morning all how are we all doing this morning
I'm fed up of being cold where's the sun gone.

For today's card I have used sweet Dixie's Snowman die
and the Holly and Bow frame die also from sweet dixie.
And the poinsettia's are from Heartfelt creations.
And a 8"x 8" white linen card.
And Sue Wilson's embossing folder snowflake and the holly
spray also by sue.

I started by cutting two mats out of white linen card.
And I embossed the smallest mat with the Sue Wilson's
snowflake folder.
I added these to my card with foam tape.
I then cut out my frame in linen card which I added to the centre
of my card.

Next I covered a piece of white card with a piece of
sticky sheet.
I cut out my snowman and I covered it with creative expressions
icicle sparkles.
I then added my snowman to the centre of my frame.
I then cut four of the holly spray and two poinsettia's out
of white linen card.
I made up my poinsettia's and I coloured the berry's with
a red marker.
I then coloured the berry's on the holly spray too.

I then added the poinsettia's and holly spray to the top
and bottom corners of my card.

To finish off with I added some pearls to the top corners.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx



No comments: