Wednesday 3 August 2016

Christmas Lantern






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning
I think we must have had Summer now as it was really dull
and damp yesterday.

For today's card I have used a 8"x 8" white linen card.
Sue Wilson's shadow box collection stitched lattice frame die set.
And the Sweet Dixie's Lantern die set.
And the Heartfelt creations sparkling Poinsettia die set.

I started with my base card which I cut a smaller mat.
I then made my frame with the stitched frame set
I then cut a piece of blue card to fit behind the frame.
I then cut out the lattice part of the die set which I added to
the inside of my frame.

I took a piece of white card and I covered it with a sticky sheet.
I then cut out my poinsettia's out and I then covered them
with cosmic shimmers Icicle sparkle's.
I then made them up and I added then across the bottom
of my card.

Next I cut out my lantern out and then i backed it with
silver mirri card.
I added this to the centre of my card.

To finish off with I added some pearls to the top corners.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for stopping by.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: