Sunday 14 August 2016

Lattice Frame






Good morning all how are you all doing this morning.
Looks like we are in for another lovely day.
What are you all up to today anything exciting.
I'm going to have a relaxing day by having a sit in the garden
and then some crafting.

Today's card I have used the Sweet Dixie Lattice Frame die
which I have made look like a medallion.

I started with a 7"x 7" white card which I cut a smaller mat
that I wrapped a piece of teal ribbon around the sides
to make a frame.

I then cut out both of the dies in the set twice the larger one in teal
and the smaller one in white.
I took the two teal ones and off set them to make a medallion.
I added it to the centre of my card.
I then cut two of the smaller on out of white card.
I then off set this one too and I added this to the centre of
the teal one.

To finish with I added some strips of gems in between the ribbon.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a good one.

Crafty Hugs
Debs xxx

No comments: