Saturday 20 August 2016

Candy Cane







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
what are you all up to today anything exciting.

For today's card I have used the Sweet Dixie die's
Candy Cane and the Bow and Holly Frame and the Poinsettia die set.
I Have also used Sweet Dixie vintage fantasy embossing powder's.
I have also used Sue Wilson's stars embossing folder.

I started off with a 8" square white card which I cut
two mats and with the top one I embossed it with the
star embossing folder.

Next I cut out my frame with the Bow and Holly frame die.
I added this to the centre of my card with foam tape.

I then covered a piece of card big enough to cut out the
candy cane with double sided sticky sheet.
I then cut out my candy cane I then peeled the backing off
and I sprinkled pink embossing powder on it and then some
green so that it is all covered.
I then embossed it with my heat gun.
It's just something different from glitter.
I then added it to the centre of my frame.

Next I did the same again for the poinsettia's which I add
to the top and bottom corner's.
I then added some gems to the centre of the flower's and
then to the corner's of my card.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.

Hug's Debs xxxx

No comments: