Tuesday 19 July 2016

Sweet Dixie Candy Cane







Good morning all how are we all doing this morning
Is the weather being good to you we have had two day's
of sunshine but dare I say Summer is here.

The Sun is shining and I'm making Christmas card's
And for today's card I have used the Sweet Dixie Holly and bow
frame die and the Candy Cane die set.
I have also used the Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia die set.

I started with a white 8"x 8" card which I mat and layered
it in red and white.
Then I cut my frame out of white card and I inked it
with red ink while it were still in the die.
I then cut my candy cane out of red card and I then
added glitter on it.

I added the frame to the centre of the card using foam tape.
Next I added the cane to the centre of my frame with all clear
dry glue.

I then stamped and embossed my poinsettia on to white
card and I embossed it with gold glitter embossing powder.
I cut them out with the matching die set.
I shaped the back of each leaf before I made them up.

And I then added them to the bottom corner of my card.
I then added gems to all four corners.
To finish off the card I tied a large bow out of white
satin ribbon which I added to the side of my topper.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a lovely day
in what ever you are doing.

Debs xxx

No comments: