Thursday 28 July 2016

Merry Christmas





Good morning all how are you all doing it's nice to be
back crafting again.
We had a lovely sunny day Yesterday even though they said 
it was going to rain. So we will have to see what we have
in for us today.

Today's card is a A5 Tent card it was a really quick card to do.
I started by embossing a mat with the Sue Wilson's
Lattice snowflake embossing board.
I then cut a smaller mat and embossed it with the same folder.
I added this to the top half of my card.
I cut out my topper with a oval die and I added it to mat.

Next I cut out the Memory Box Merry Christmas die out
and I mounted it on to a mat which I added below my topper.
I then added some 3D snow across the top of the letter's.
I also added some on to the topper too.

I then tied a deep red bow which I added to the t of my card.
I then added a deep red gem to the centre of the bow.
To finish off with I added some red gems to all four corners.

That's all for today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: