Tuesday 12 July 2016

Schools out for summer




Good morning all I hope you are all well and thank you
for stopping by.

Today is a quick post as I've got a busy day ahead.
For this card I have used the School Boy
from Imagine That digistamps by Kriss.

It is a 8"x 8" white card that I mat and layered it in 
blue and red and white it is a really simple card to do.

I printed off my image and I mat and layered it
in the same colours as the card.
 added it to the right and side of my card.
I then cut a strip of card which I also mat and layered
it the same as the card.
I added this down the lefthand side of the topper.

If you would like this design set just click on the image
below and it will take you the design set in the shop.


Just a quick note about not being able to leave me messages.
I dont know what as gone wrong but if you click
on the time that I posted that will bring the comment box up.
I dont know why it is happening.

Thats all for today and I hope to see you 
in the morning

Hugs Debs xxx 


No comments: