Saturday 16 July 2016

Midway July Challenge Shaped cards and fancy folds





Good morning all how we all doing this morning.
I hope you are all well.

Today is the midway reminder for the July challenge
at Imagine That Designs by Kris.

And the theme is Shaped cards and Fancy folds.
For my card I started with a 8"x8" gate fold card which
I die cut the fronts with a crafters Companion edge-abilities
A5 die.
For the inside I mat and layered it in red and white card.
I then printed of my topper and I coloured it with pro-marker pens.
I cut it out with a circle die.
I cut my frame out of red card with a Sweet Dixie Doily circle die.
I added this to the inside of my card at the top.

I then tied a large red bow which I added just below the topper.
I the added a strip of gems that I threaded through and Bow
slider I then added it to my bow.

To finish with I added some moon rock gems down the sides
of the fronts.

If you Like this image just click on it and it will take you
to the design in the shop.  

                                                           

Thats all for today and I hope you have a good one.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: