Monday 5 October 2015

Whoopsidaisy challenge Hand coloured image






Good Morning all I hope you are all well on this Monday morning.
Today is the start of a new Challenge at Whoopsidaisy
And the theme is Hand coloured image.
So why not pop along to
And see what the Design Team have been making.

For today's card I have used the Spellbinder's
Grand Decorative Circles die set.
I cut a Card base by using the spellbinder's grand circles die set.
I cut all my layer's out of different teal card. 

I then printed off my image which is from the Whoopsidaisy Digi Designs cd
and you can buy it from
www.rubyredcrafts.com
I used just the black and white digi stamp and I coloured it
with Spectrum Noir pens.
I added this to the centre of my card.
I then tied a large bow which I added to the side of
my topper.
To finish this card i added flower's down the side of the topper.

Thats all for today and I thank you all for your continued support.

Many Thanks
Debs xx 

No comments: