Friday 9 October 2015

A little touch of Chic






Good morning all I hope you are feeling well this Friday morning.
Are you all ready for the weekend.
I'm feeling a little better but still so tired.

Today's card Is a bit different for me it comes from
the Kraftyhands Chic CD.
I started with a A5 white card which i covered with a piece
of paper from the CD. I printed off a topper sheet which as lots
of elements on it so you can choose what you want to use.
 
I cut out my topper and I added it to my card with foam tape.
Then I cut out the decoupage and I added this with glue gel.
On the topper it had lace printed around it but fr a different look
I added lace all around the edge of it.
Next I added some glitter glue on to the flower's on the dress.
I then added a string of pearls across the top of the topper.
 
To finish off with I added some pearls around the frame of
the dress.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much for your continued
support and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend in what
ever you do.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: