Saturday 3 October 2015

Christmas Lantern






Good Morning all I hope you are all well on the Saturday Morning
and it's another foggy start again.
What are you all up to today anything nice. I'm off for my 
nails doing and then back to get some washing done.
And then tomorrow I'm off to Leeds to the Kraftyhands open day.

Today's card is made by the Sweet Dixie Lantern die
and you can get it from Here.

I'm not sure about this card at all It just feels that there's something
missing
I started off with a A5 cream card which I cut two mats out of cream
and with the top one I embossed it with crafter's companion
Nordic embossing folder.
I added this to my card and I then cut out the lantern and the 
bracket and chain out of cream card I then glued it to
some pale gold satin board and cut around it.
I added these to my card front.
I then stamped my sentiment with gold ink onto cream card.
I cut it out and added it to my card with foam tape.

I tied a large bow out of a soft gold crushed silk ribbon.
I added this to the bottom of my card.

To finish off with I added some berries on to the holly.
and I coloured the flame in yellow.

This card is free to a good home if anyone would like it.
Just let me know and if there's more than one I will
draw out of the hat.

That's all for today and I thank you for all your continued support.
Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: