Saturday 31 October 2015

Art Deco





Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's I hope you 
are all well on this Saturday morning.
What are you all up t today anything nice.
I'm having a day out I'm going  to
York for the day so my wheelchair is ready to go.
I just hope the rain keeps off as last year it pored it
down all day we were like drowned rat Lol.

Any way back to today's card it was a really quick one
to do all of 5 minutes.
I started with a 7"x 7" white card and i mat and layered it
with two art  deco  paper's.
Next I cut out my topper and i added it to the centre of 
the card front. I then added my sentiment to the bottom
of my topper.
To finish off with I added pearls to the corner's.
You cant see it on the photo but I have added lot's of glitter.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
In what ever you are up to.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: