Friday 23 January 2015

ruby Anniversary

 
 
Good morning all my friends follower and passes by's
thank you for joining me in me little piece of blogland.
I'm now not feeling alone any more.
And I thank you all for that.
I do really appreciate all your comments
that you leave me.
 
Anyway how are you all today at least
here it's not snowing anymore and its
beginning to thaw at last.
 
If you still have snow try and stay safe if 
you have to go out in it.
 
Now back to todays card I have only one photo
as silly me deleted the wrong ones I realised it after
I let the card go so I couldn't take anymore.
the other photo's showed the detail that you
cant really see for this one photo.
 
I would love t hear your thoughts on this card
as it's been awhile since I've done a
card with out a image and I'm really pleased
with it.
 
Take care and many thanks
 
Debs xxx
     

No comments: