Monday 26 January 2015

A grand Butterfly

 
 
 
Good morning all and fellow bloggers, passes by's and Newbies
I would just like to welcome Doreen to my little
bit of blogland.
 
I hope you are all well today I were going to get
my new car today but it's been put back
till tomorrow.
some of you may be thinking I only got a new one
in April last year and you would be right.
The garage are now having to replace my car as I got it
in April last year brand new and its been in the garage
about 30 times since July.
if you pick up any speed it cuts out and its not
funny when your in the last lane on the motor way.
They tried saying it was the way I drive but it
does it when George drives so its not me.
so with a bit of luck this new car will be ok.
 
Anyway back to todays card I made this one a while ago
and I for got to post it so it's making it's debut today.
 
I have used the spellbinder dies
Grand Butterfly
a border die and
the decorative ovals die
I printed the verse from the PC.
And I added a few gems and a
bow out of seam binding and two pins to finish off with.
 
That's all for today and I hope you all
have a good day.
I would really appreciate it if you have
time to leave me a comment.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx
 

No comments: