Wednesday 21 January 2015

Little Miss Sunshine



 
Good morning all my blogland friends and followers
and passes by's.
I hope yu are all well on this snowy day
whats the weather like where you are today.
it's very cold here in south Yorkshire.
I cant believe I've got a sunshine card for yu
today and it's snowing outside.
 
Todays card is another one from the Sentimentally yours cd
 
I have used the new A4 stepper die also from
ruby red crafts. I think it's one
of the best dies I've bought as theres no
measuring and it even cuts all the mats out too
and puts all the score lines in.
 
This card is a sample for whoopsidaisy digi stamps.
 
Thank you ladies for clicking on the follow me widget
now that I've found out how to put it on my blog.
I now know who you are and thank you for that.
 
Hope you all stay safe in this bad weather and
take care. xx
 
Debs xxx
 

No comments: