Wednesday 10 December 2014

Sue Wilson's Striplettes







Good morning all my lovely followers
And passer by' s.
Well its soon gets around to 6 am feel like I've
Just gone to bed.
As its still very dark and frosty I thought 
It had snowed when I got up.
So pleased it hadn't I hope we don't get 
Any this week as I have to go to
Sheffield tomorrow for a hospital 
Appointment which is about 20 miles away.

Now back today's card it is made with the influence
From Sue Wilson's card she put on her blog
Yesterday.

I Started with a 8"-8" white card and
I cut a mat out of gold mirri card
And then a white one. On this mat I 
Cut a aperture using the outer die from a
Striplette die set.
Next I cut three lots of leafs also from Sue.
And I glued them to the back of the aperture.

Using double sided foam tape
I added this to my card.
Next I cut a happy birthday die out
Of gold mirri card.
I glued this to the right hand side of my card.

Just underneath my sentiment I glued a few
White flowers and I tied a large white bow
That I glued under them.

To finish off I added two gold gems to the top corner.

You can get the dies from

I would just like to say a big thank you
For visiting my blog
And leaving your comments
I do really appreciate them.
But i don't know what's happening
Cos not all comments are showing up.

I'm so sorry if I've not returned the favour.

Many thanks 

Debs x







No comments: