Sunday 21 December 2014

Kraftyhands






Good afternoon freinds and followers
Im sorry im late at posting today but
I've had one busy morning.
First I had to take Dad to the crematorium
To put flower for mum.
Then I've been to Iceland to do some shopping.
And then I've now got mince pies in oven.
So now I'm having a culpa and a catch up.

Now back to today's card its made
By using a Kraftyhands CD.
I really love the vintage images on it.
I'm sorry I can't remember
What the CDs called.

I've used all different shades of
Browns and and creams on this card
As I think that's what vintage is.

That's all for today and I hope you all
Have a wonderful Christmas and
A happy new year.

I would love it if you could leave my
Your thoughts on this card.
And if you have a active blog I would love
To visit it.

Take care
And many thanks

Debs xxx 

No comments: