Thursday 11 December 2014

A Hunky dory Christmas






Good morning all hope you are all well
And if you are not so good I send
You crafty hugs.

Well today is D day I got a hospital
Appointment this morning
Im not really looking forward
To it as its the results of my MRI Scan
Just on edge for whats wrong with me.
I' all feel better when I know what's going on.

That's enough about me let's get back to 
Today's cards.
I hope these are my last Christmas cards
I have to make. I'm now getting
Fed up of making them it feels like
I've been doing them for months
I need a change.

These are made by using 
Hunky dory toppers.
I started off with a A5 white card
And I then cut a red mat and
Then a white one which
I embossed. Before I stuck it down
I wrapped a piece of red silk
Ribbon around the bottom.

Next cut a red and a silver mat
For my topper to sit on.
I the stuck it down using
Double sided foam tape.

To finish with I tied a large bow
Out of red silk ribbon and then
I glued it down just below
The topper. I the added a gold snowflake
On to the knot of my bow.

Thank you all for stopping by and
Leaving hour comments. And I 
Look forward to visiting your blogs.

Many thanks

Debs xxx

No comments: