Saturday 20 December 2014

A Vintage Girl





Good morning not long to go for the big day
First I must apologise for how dark the photos are.
I did everything to get it lighter but it just
Wouldn't happen.

I love the background paper I just wish i could
Find some more.

Before I stuck it down I wrapped a piece of
Cream vintage lace around it.

I then cut out my image with the 
Spellbinders radiant rectangles die.

I then added it to the side of my card 
Using double sided foam tape.

I then tied a large cream bow that I added
To the top of my card with two hatpins
I then glued a rose on to the top of it.

To finish with I added some paper flowers
To the bottom of my topper.

I would like to thank you for
Taking to time to stop by and leave your comments
I love to visit your blogs.
Its so nice to share our ideas.

Many thanks

Debs xxx
..

No comments: